Join Pinoy Bloggero!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jennifer Love Hewitt “Twilight” Fanatic: “Team Edward!”


Jennifer Love Hewitt may be The Ghost Whisperer, but the actress has her eye on one very famous creature of the night.

Add J-Love to the growing list of celebrity hotties going gaga over British bloodsucker Robert Pattinson.

“Who’s not Team Edward?” the actress told MTV News while promoting the upcoming fifth season of Ghost Whisperer at Comic-Con in San Diego last weekend. “There is not a girl in the world who’s not Team Edward! Have you met girls who are not Team Edward? Well, they are not girls! They’re aliens from another planet who should not be allowed to exist.”

Jennifer is an admitted “Twi-Hard” and was left with a glum face after she missed the opportunity to catch the Twilight gang’s buzzed-about appearance at the convention.

“I wanted to see them so badly, but they were here before I got here, so I was bummed that I missed them,” she said. “But I’m hoping that some of the ‘True Blood’ people are still here so that I can see them, ‘cause obviously I have a vampire thing.”
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

My Recent Readers

BlogCatalog