Join Pinoy Bloggero!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Favre will announce comeback by July 30th


Brett Favre told The Associated Press on Wednesday that he will make an official decision on his future by July 30th.

“There’s two weeks left and I’m doing everything I can,” Favre said. “I was down here Sunday morning working out. I’m trying to get everything to where I feel 100 percent when I go in. I can’t go in any less. When you’re 39 years old, it’s hard enough. But it’s getting there.”

Favre also said that his arm feels great, and just as strong as ever.

“I don’t think Minnesota would even consider it if I didn’t have it,” Favre said. “Second of all, I wouldn’t even think about it if I didn’t have it. Now, having it here and having in on the field on Sundays is two different things, I know that for a fact. I know what it takes to play on Sunday and I still believe I have that.”

Just shut up and announce your comeback. Everyone knows you’ve already made up your mind.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

My Recent Readers

BlogCatalog